Monday, January 4, 2010

Dear Diary,

I've decided to join the blog.spot club. :)

So whats new? How do you do? As we all know, 2009 has come and go and 2010 is here to stay. Its a good idea to start off fresh and new. You see, I started blogging since I was 14 or so. It all start with Xanga.com. Still a good website but I figured I'd try something new and get the hang of it. Now that I'm 21 and in a new chapter in my life, its time for a new me! :) Anyway, I look forward to coming here at least once or twice a week to talk about my journey in life. There will be days where I become insightful write a lot of things with meaning and other days I'll have ADD and drop a few lines or so that don't make any sense at all. I look forward to write my blogs here. Til then, peace out bean sprouts.

<3 Nicollazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment